Cancelling a subscription cancels all future scheduled payments of that subscription.
A subscription can be cancelled up until the day of the next scheduled payment.
1. Log in to the Shopper Management System at www.worldpay.com/shopper/admin
(For more information on logging in, refer to Log in to the Shopper Management System.
2. The Recurring Payments (FuturePay) Shopper Home page is displayed.
3. Under the Agreement ID column, select the hypertext displaying the Agreement ID for the agreement you want to cancel.
4. The Recurring Payments (FuturePay) Agreement Details page is displayed.
5. Double check that the agreement on your screen is definitely the agreement you want to cancel.
6. Select the Cancel button.
Posted in: Fees & Cancellation